The conference hosts an annual student project competition. The competition is open to individuals or groups of undergraduate students, with projects in all areas of aerospace sciences, conducted in an academic institute.
To enter the competition, the student/group should submit an extended abstract through the conference website. Upon submission, the abstract should be classified as a ‘student project’. The extended abstract should include the names of students and supervisor and a classification of the project as a design, research, or experimental one.
Students/groups whose work is selected for presentation at the conference will be required to:
- Submit the final report detailing their project (can be the actual report submitted for the project grading).
- Participate in the conference and present the work themselves.
- Submit a revised extended abstract as the final submission. Alternatively, submit a full paper.
Submission procedures and important dates can be found on the Call for Papers page.
The Prize in memory of Dr. Shlomit Gali will be awarded for exceptional projects in the following categories:
- Design project conducted by a group of students
- Research/Experimental project